OKRs -- Objectives and Key Results
- are each followed by one or more key results
- should total about 5 per time period
- are empirically measurable
- are graded on a 0.0-1.0 scale
- should be ambitious (and uncomfortable)
- total about 4 per objective
Keys to OKR Success: A Q&A with the Man Who Introduced OKRs to Google, John Doerr. Kris Duggan. BetterWorks Blog. 2014-04-22.
OKRs. Niket Desai. Medium. 2014-11-17.
OKR Examples. Cove.
OKRs Your Personal Life Metric. Daniel Yubi. LinkedIn Pulse. 2016-02-14.
How Google sets goals: OKRs. Rick Klau. Medium. 2012-10-25.
How Google sets goals: OKRs. Rick Klau. YouTube.
Set Goals with OKRs. Google re:Work.
Also see The OKR Guide for many other resources.