HGPA desktop version:
- Decide on the task and create calendar event
- Set timer for 25 minutes
- Work on the task until the timer rings
- Make note in calendar event
- If < 4 events in succession (Pomodoro Set):
- then take short break (5 minutes)
- else take long break (15–30 minutes)
- Goto Step 1
- Do NOT focus on the task, focus on the time.
- If a distraction pops into your head, write it down, but immediately get back on task.
- Tell people to return in x minutes
- Do not email in first set!
Pomodoro Technique. Wikipedia.